Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Intro..

My mind is often occupied by this question 'where is life taking me?’ I look around for an answer but I'm sadly left without any response from anywhere. Sometimes I'm left perplexed and wonder if I will ever be able to quench my thirst for a reply. But I'm too obstinate to give up that easily. I'll keep waiting for my life to answer. Well apart from this I'm a simple girl holding a multi-faceted personality (which often leaves me confused as well!!)

With my passing age my thought process has really mystified. At one time I used to be a dreamer. The dreams turned into desire and desires into want and want into an obsession. I built a make-belief world around myself presuming that life had only goodies stored in its lap for me; I just had to have the panache of finding it. But my marathon often ended in failure. I lost my self confidence, believing in my worthlessness. The aura around me charged with pessimism slowly engulfed me in its darkness. But I had to figure out to somehow stop this slow demise of myself. Then someone told me if you wish to make God laugh, tell Him your future plans. I could never understand the deep philosophical meaning of the simple sentence. But now I seem to have grasped a bit of it. Today, what little I have learnt is to accept what I have and the way I live it, for it's the way I have chosen to. The perfect God made none of His creations perfect. To err is natural and to accept is human. Life might not answer all our queries and doubts, but it shows us the path in its own way, if only we care to understand. So moving on with this belief I'm still trying to solve the many hidden puzzles of life. A friend once said the more experiences u try the more exciting life can be. So here I welcome with my open arms everything that life has to offer........

No comments: